Take Back My Brain
with Laurie Hammer, NTP, NNTP
Are you ready to take back your brain?
Are you a mom with a business who no one would ever suspect struggles with anxiety and depression?
If so, I bet you are probably an upbeat, positive person around others, but underneath you are struggling, hurting and wanting to hide in your home and just breathe….alone.
If you are anything like my clients, you probably can relate to these things…
- You are on call 24/7/365 days a year as wife/mom/business owner/house keeper/nurse/animal care/and all round jack-of-all-trades.
- You often skip breakfast, barely eat lunch and eat the leftovers off your kids’ plates for supper.
- You feel more and more forgetful, often losing track of little, but important things like your keys.
- Your hubby is cute, but that’s about it…you got nothing left to give after the kids go to bed.
- You feel like you are walking in a fog every day and wonder if you are loosing your mind on top of it all because you just can’t focus on one thing or even stay engaged in a conversation with the person in front of you.
- You snap at your family (or strangers) because they breathed some of your air (or stuck their sticky little toes on you….hopefully not a stranger though!)
- You know you are blessed and love so much of your life, but you are starving for something more.
- You feel exhausted emotionally, mentally, physically or all three.
- You don’t know how much longer you can keep up this pace without falling apart and unavoidably hurting yourself, your family and your business.
99% of my clients come to me describing these same scenarios.
If you can’t see past the clouds and don’t have the energy to part them, you need to know you are not lazy, you are not crazy…your brain simply needs to be rebooted and nourished!
I bet you tried to make headway on how you feel. Things like:
- Anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds: too many side effects or they didn’t work for you.
- Positive thinking: couldn’t be positive for that long since you are depressed and anxious.
- Practiced mindfulness: would be helpful, except you can’t focus enough to be mindful.
- Tried crazy yoga positions: Well, standing on your head didn’t cure a thing.
- Therapy: therapist needed more therapy than you (trust me I know…I teach them nutrition courses and how to balance their own brains!!)
- Rescued a pet…they are supposed to be calming, BUT now you have something else to take care of.
But you can in fact, turn around anxiety and depression pretty fast.
You don’t have to live with false moods!
You can feel positive, confident and easy going.
You can feel energized, alert and up beat looking forward to your day.
You can feel relaxed and stress-free.
You can feel comfortable in your own skin and enjoy life to the fullest.
Good news! There is a better way!
Let me help you take back your brain.
Hi, I’m Laurie Hammer and I am an expert in helping mom’s in business take back their brain and overcome their anxiety and depression.
Long story short, I am a wife/mom/business owner/house keeper/nurse/animal care/and all round jack of all trades…I know how you feel!
I have struggled with an eating disorder, depression, anxiety, had a cancer diagnosis, pain, sleepless nights, failed marriage, fantastic marriage, working out my faith, health challenges with kiddos and parents, random animals, financial stress, job stress and loving life in all of the mess. Trust me, I’ve been there!
I have a deep passion to see you thrive in the midst of your own crazy life and embrace what is right in front of you without having to work so darn hard to see it!
I don’t use gimmicks, crazy diets or tricks up my sleeve.
I am the Coordinator of Distance education for the NeuroNutrient Therapy Institute under the direction of Julia Ross, a leading pioneer in Amino Acid Therapy. I have a thriving private practice full of moms who have been able to radically change their lives and take back their brains.
I am here to guide you and get your anxiety and depression handled once and for all.
If this sounds like you and your life and you are looking for a practitioner and mentor to walk along side of you to take back your brain and nourish your body so you can be all you were created to be, then I would love to chat with you and see if we would be a good fit for each other.
Ready to take the first step?
If you are ready to take back your brain and body, then please don’t hesitate to set up a 30 minute phone Breakthrough Session and share what is happening in your life.
You will get my focused mindful attention and if for some reason we aren’t a good fit, I have a huge network and will find someone who can help you.
Click here to apply for your 30 minute breakthrough session.
I look forward to hearing from you.
P.S: Fair warning: I would not be a good fit for you if you don’t see the value of investing in your well being and cannot commit to 90 days of rebooting your brain/body or if you have been diagnosed with a serious mental health condition (like bi-polar, schizophrenia or a personality disorder).